From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Empathic Bond — Using a Beast trait removes conditions from you and your pet. Swapping pets recharges this trait.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Rejuvenation — Beast skills now grant regeneration around the ranger.
- Invigorating Bond — Beast skills heal allies around the ranger.
- Pack Alpha — Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction. Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
- Go for the Eyes — Nearby foes are blinded by Beast abilities.
- Wilting Strike — Beast abilities inflict weakness on those struck. This effect will only occur once on each target struck by an ability.
- Beastly Warden — Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2012||Game release: