From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Pack Alpha — Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction. Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
- Go for the Eyes — Nearby foes are blinded by Beast abilities.
- Wilting Strike — Beast abilities inflict weakness on those struck. This effect will only occur once on each target struck by an ability.
- Beastly Warden — Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
- Live Fast — Using a Beast ability grants you offensive boons.
- Predator's Cunning — When you apply poison to a foe, steal some health from them.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- After this skill's initial cast time, the attack itself is channeled over 1.5 seconds.
- Fires 5 swarms over the full duration of the channel; each swarm bounces up to 2 times and is capable of hitting the same target multiple times.
- Each swarm is treated as a projectile and can be reflected or blocked.
- Each bounce has a maximum range of roughly 400 units.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: