Juvenile Marsh Drake
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The standard diet of the swamp drake includes a variety of noxious marsh insects. The drake's digestive system isolates those unsavory poisons and enables them to breathe a venomous cloud to debilitate foes.
Juvenile Marsh Drakes are amphibious pets that can be charmed by rangers.
Pet skills and attributes
Marsh drake pets use the following skills.
|Juvenile Marsh Drake skills|
|Drake AI skills||Bite||Bite a foe with your jaws.|
|Chomp||Bite a foe and gain health.|
|Tail Swipe||Attack all surrounding foes with a tail swipe.|
|Pet skill||F2||Insect Swarm||Beast. Exhale a swarm of insects that hits multiple foes.|
|Poison Cloud||Beast. Create poisonous bubbles.|
Soulbeast merged skills
|F1||Chomp||Bite a foe and gain health.|
|F2||Tail Swipe||Attack all surrounding foes with a tail swipe.|
|F3||Spiritual Reprieve||Beast. Restore health to your allies and grant them a reprieve from conditions.|
At level 80, juvenile marsh drake pets have the following default attributes:
- Caledon Forest
- Wychmire Swamp — On the west side, southwest from Twilight Arbor Waypoint
- Mount Maelstrom
- Sparkfly Fen
- Saltflood Mire — In the southwest corner
- Leeshore Gauntlet — Near Leemoola the heart NPC
- Thundertroll Swamp — To the south
- The Mists
- An asura ranger may choose a pet marsh drake at the biography step during character creation.
- The Marsh Drake pet icon uses a different model than the one used for the actual ranger pet.