From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Primal Reflexes — When you successfully evade an attack, gain vigor.
- Strider's Defense — Evading an attack grants quickness. Sword skills gain reduced recharge.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Predator's Cunning — When you apply poison to a foe, steal some health from them.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- The listed range is for the actual attack performed after the evasive roll. Total range is about 270 units.
- This skill behaves differently depending on if it estimates it will hit the target.
- If it thinks it will hit the target, it will move the ranger about 300 units in a counterclockwise arc from the target. Then if the ranger is closer than about 150 units, they won't move, else they will move forward to about 150 units from the target.
- If it thinks it will not hit the target, the ranger will move about 300 units to the right, then about 150 units forward, at which point the skill can hit a different enemy if that enemy is within melee range.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 01, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: