From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The raven is cunning and clever. Its intelligence makes them excellent scouts. In combat, they evade attacks and strike at their foes' eyes to blind them.
Juvenile Ravens are terrestrial pets that can be charmed by rangers.
Pet skills and attributes
Raven pets use the following skills.
|Juvenile Raven skills|
|Bird AI skills||Slash||Slash your foe.|
|Swoop||Swoop at your foe, making them vulnerable.|
|Quickening Screech||Grant swiftness to nearby allies.|
|Pet skill||F2||Blinding Slash||Beast. Blind your foes with a slash.|
Soulbeast merged skills
|F1||Swoop||Swoop at your foe, making them vulnerable.|
|F2||Quickening Screech||Grant swiftness to nearby allies.|
|F3||Prelude Lash||Beast. Pull foes toward you and bind them briefly.|
At level 80, juvenile raven pets have the following default attributes:
- Fields of Ruin
- Varim's Run — End of the Branded Mine jumping puzzle
- Gendarran Fields
- Cornucopian Fields — Applenook Hamlet during Order of Whispers story quest. Next to the asura named messenger. Has the name Messenger Raven
- Raven Lodge — Outside the entrance to the Lodge
- Lornar's Pass
- Refuge Peak — Directly south of the Refuge Peak waypoint, or on cliffs just north of waypoint
- Wayfarer Foothills
- Snowlord's Gate — Beside the Heart of the Raven statue