Juvenile Alpine Wolf
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This snowy wolf is at home in the frigid lands of the north. Their howl chills their foes to the bone, leaving them vulnerable to their powerful claws and jaws.
Juvenile Alpine Wolves are terrestrial pets that can be charmed by rangers.
Pet skills and attributes
Alpine wolf pets use the following skills.
|Juvenile Alpine Wolf skills|
|Canine AI skills||Bite||Bite your foe.|
|Crippling Leap||Leap at your foe and cripple them.|
|Brutal Charge||Leap at your foe and knock them down.|
|Pet skill||F2||Chilling Howl||Beast. Howl at foes to chill them.|
Soulbeast merged skills
|F1||Crippling Leap||Leap at your foe and cripple them.|
|F2||Brutal Charge||Leap at your foe and knock them down.|
|F3||Unflinching Fortitude||Beast. Shrug off all movement-impairing conditions and become unflinching in the face of normal attacks.|
At level 80, juvenile alpine wolf pets have the following default attributes:
- Wolf Lodge — Inside the Wolf Lodge, up the stairs on the Right, in a small pen outside
- Lornar's Pass
- The Godspurs — In a cave to the east of the Pinnacle Enclave Waypoint
- The Thunderhorns — South of the peak, north of the road
- Timberline Falls
- Krongar Pass — Close to the path leading to Kyesjard
- Alternate appearances
- A norn ranger may choose a pet alpine wolf at the biography step during character creation.