Juvenile Blue Moa
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Blue moas are protective and paternal to their flock. Their bright red crests make them easy to rally around, and many a flock has survived due to the presence of a blue moa.
Juvenile Blue Moas are terrestrial pets that can be charmed by rangers.
Pet skills and attributes
Blue moa pets use the following skills.
|Juvenile Blue Moa skills|
|Moa AI skills||Peck||Peck at your foe.|
|Harmonic Cry||Heal yourself and nearby allies.|
|Frenzied Attack||Attack with a pecking frenzy and make your foe vulnerable.|
|Pet skill||F2||Protecting Screech||Beast. Screech to grant protection to nearby allies.|
Soulbeast merged skills
|F1||Harmonic Cry||Heal yourself and nearby allies.|
|F2||Frenzied Attack||Attack with a pecking frenzy and make your foe vulnerable.|
|F3||Unflinching Fortitude||Beast. Shrug off all movement-impairing conditions and become unflinching in the face of normal attacks.|
At level 80, juvenile blue moa pets have the following default attributes:
- Fields of Ruin
- Otyugh's Kraal — After completing Defeat Chief Otyugh
- Bloodtide Coast
- Mournful Depths — Along the shoreline, southeast of the waypoint on the beach
- Stormbluff Isle — Along the shoreline, to the north of Stormbluff Waypoint
- Caledon Forest
- The Weeping Isle — After completing Help Talaith liberate the Soundless prisoners, at which point three Blue Moas will spawn in the pen on the northwest edge of the island
- A sylvari ranger may choose a pet blue moa at the biography step during character creation.