From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Off hand dagger
- Game link
Stab and poison your foe while evading attacks. This attack deals increased damage and poison against movement-impaired foes.
- Damage: 220 (0.6)?
- Poison (8s): 804 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness3
- Damage Increase: 100%
- Additional Poison (8s): 536 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness2
- Evade: 1 ¼ seconds
- Range: 250
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Primal Reflexes — When you successfully evade an attack, gain vigor.
- Strider's Defense — Evading an attack grants quickness. Sword skills gain reduced recharge.
- Ambidexterity — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a torch or dagger. Torch and dagger skills recharge faster.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Predator's Cunning — When you apply poison to a foe, steal some health from them.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: