From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Pack Alpha — Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction. Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
- Go for the Eyes — Nearby foes are blinded by Beast abilities.
- Wilting Strike — Beast abilities inflict weakness on those struck. This effect will only occur once on each target struck by an ability.
- Beastly Warden — Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
- Live Fast — Using a Beast ability grants you offensive boons.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- Despite the tooltip, this skill causes 1s Immobile on the first and 2s Immobile on each subsequent pulse for a total of 9s.
- Creates an object named Jacaranda's Embrace on the target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: