From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Beast. Jump up and slam the ground beneath you, severely damaging nearby foes.
— In-game description
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Go for the Eyes — Nearby foes are blinded by Beast abilities.
- Wilting Strike — Beast abilities inflict weakness on those struck. This effect will only occur once on each target struck by an ability.
- Beastly Warden — Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon using this skill:
- More than enough.
- Above and beyond!
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: