Juvenile Snow Leopard
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Snow leopards have internalized the harsh climate they live in. Their pounce debilitates their victims with chilling cold, making it harder for them to escape. Though they're comfortable in freezing cold, snow leopards love a good sunbeam.
Juvenile Snow Leopards are amphibious animal companions that can be charmed by rangers.
Pet skills and attributes
Snow leopard pets use the following skills.
|Juvenile Snow Leopard skills|
|Feline AI skills||Slash||Slash at your foe, leaving them vulnerable.|
|Bite||Bite your foe for heavy damage.|
|Maul||Slash a foe multiple times and make them bleed.|
|Pet skill||F2||Icy Pounce||Beast. Leap at your foe, chilling them.|
|Icy Bite||Beast. Bite your foe, chilling them.|
Soulbeast merged skills
|F1||Bite||Bite your foe for severe damage.|
|F2||Maul||Slash a foe multiple times and make them bleed.|
|F3||Unflinching Fortitude||Beast. Shrug off all movement-impairing conditions and become unflinching in the face of normal attacks.|
At level 80, juvenile snow leopard pets have the following default attributes:
- Peeta's Gate — On a ledge on the south side of Snow Leopard Lodge
- Frostgorge Sound
- Lornar's Pass
- Bouldermouth Vale — Southwest of Afgar's Waypoint
- Highfirn Passage
- Nentor Valley — East of Nentor's Consolidated Mine. Also southeast of Icedevil's Waypoint, up the hill beyond the adult and cub snow leopards
- Blue Alpine Borderlands
- Askalion Hills — On top of the hill across from the keep
- Green Alpine Borderlands
- Shadaran Hills — On top of the hill across from the keep
- The Mists
- Alternate appearances
- A norn ranger may choose a pet snow leopard at the biography step during character creation.
- Kills done by this pet count as staff kills for the Weapon Master achievement.