Regenerate (fern hound)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Fern Hound
- Pet (skill list)
- Game link
Beast. Howl to heal and grant regeneration to nearby allies.
- Healing: 1,000 (1.0)?
- Regen (10s): 1,300 Heal
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Empathic Bond — Using a Beast trait[sic] removes conditions from you and your pet. Swapping pets recharges this trait.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Invigorating Bond — Beast abilities heal allies around the caster.
- Pack Alpha — Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction. Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
- Go for the Eyes — Nearby foes are blinded by Beast abilities.
- Wilting Strike — Beast abilities inflict weakness on those struck. This effect will only occur once on each target struck by an ability.
- Beastly Warden — Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
- Live Vicariously — When you heal an ally, you are also healed.
- Natural Mender — Increase healing to other allies. Gain astral force each interval while not in celestial avatar form.
- The duration of the regeneration scales with the ranger's boon duration. This might be a bug.
- The initial heal is calculated by the Pet's healing power, and the Regeneration uses the Ranger's healing power.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 10, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: