Stance. While in this stance, striking a foe inflicts poison and grants you might.
This effect can occur once per interval.
- Might (4s): +30 Power, +30 Condition Damage
- Poison (4s): 134 Damage, -33% Healing Effectiveness
- Vulture Stance (6s): Striking foes grants you might and inflicts poison.
- ¼s Interval:
— In-game description [?]
- Leader of the Pack — Stance skills gain increased duration on you and grant their effects to nearby allies for a reduced duration.
When shared to allies via Leader of the Pack, the effect uses the attributes of the player who has the effect, and not the soulbeast's.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| November 07, 2017
- Increased the rate your strikes can trigger the hit effects from this skill by 100%.
- Reduced the duration of might and poison from 6 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Removed the health threshold component of this skill; this skill now grants might and inflicts poison each strike.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Vulture Stance has been added to the game.