From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- : 1Conditions Transferred
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Phantasmal Duelist — Pistol
- Phantasmal Swordsman — Sword
- Phantasmal Warden — Focus
- Phantasmal Mage — Torch
- Phantasmal Berserker — Greatsword
- Phantasmal Warlock — Staff
- Phantasmal Mariner — Spear
- Phantasmal Whaler — Trident
- Echo of Memory — Shield
- Deja Vu — Shield
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
- Because Phantasmal Warlock, in PvE, summons 2 Phantasms, this trait will remove 2 conditions when the skill is used.
- Chronophantasma will cause this trait to trigger when re-summoning a phantasm.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: