From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 1 Late Notes - May 22, 2018
- 2 Update - May 22, 2018
- 2.1 World Polish
- 2.2 General
- 2.3 Dungeons
- 2.4 Fractals
- 2.5 Raids
- 2.6 Personal Story
- 2.7 Items
- 2.8 Profession Skills
- 2.9 Structured Player vs. Player
- 2.10 World vs. World
- 2.11 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 2.12 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Late Notes - May 22, 2018
- Fixed an issue in which gathering tools would not properly swap between equipped slots and open shared inventory slots.
Update - May 22, 2018
- Bloodtide Coast: The prisoner in the "Free an Order of Whispers agent from pirates" event now properly appears in his cage.
- Crystal Desert: Fixed a bug in which hydra heads could appear in midair in areas with varied terrain heights.
- Fixed an issue in which some creatures in Path of Fire™ maps became invulnerable and would not drop their targets and return to their original positions.
- Updated the way some miniatures are sorted in the Hero panel so that they are grouped in a more orderly fashion.
- Fixed a bug that caused the bronze, silver, and gold llama miniatures to display the wrong icon in the Hero panel.
- The interaction range of sunken chests has been decreased, and players can now be interrupted when attempting to open them.
- Elite Orrian spiders no longer bite everything in a large radius around them.
- Decreased the duration of invulnerability applied to unreachable creatures in fractals and dungeons.
Stronghold of the Faithful
- Night of Fires: Using a mount to skip past the first gate before Canach opens it will now correctly apply the achievement eligibility effects.
- Superior Rune of the Dolyak: This rune will now report its 6-piece healing bonus in the combat log.
- Giver's Mithril Imbued Inscription: Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of some krait weapons that have this inscription.
- Shadow Shield: This item now uses the correct icon.
- Swim-Speed Infusion +10: This item can now be put into storage.
- Glyph of Storms: Fixed a bug in which this skill required a full cooldown in situations where it should have required an interrupt cooldown.
- Bandage Blast: Fixed a bug in which this skill displayed a much higher healing value than intended when combined with the Health Insurance trait.
- Final Salvo: Fixed a bug that prevented scrappers from gaining stability when using a function gyro in an instanced PvP mode.
- Takedown Round: Fixed a bug in which this trait fired at the engineer's location rather than the target's location when using Particle Accelerator.
- "Feel My Wrath!": Fixed a bug the prevented the fury skill fact from displaying.
- Healer's Retribution: Fixed a bug in which this trait granted retaliation when a heal skill was canceled.
- Bountiful Disillusionment: The stability duration for this trait has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second in PvP and WvW.
- Illusionary Defense: The damage reduction per stack this trait applies is now split between game modes and has been reduced from -5% per stack to -2% in PvP and WvW.
- Phantasmal Defender: The tooltip for this skill now shows the correct damage the skill inflicts in PvE. Its damage has been reduced by 50% in PvP and WvW.
- Phantasmal Disenchanter: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 50% in PvP and WvW.
- Phantasmal Warlock: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 50% in PvP and WvW.
- Echo of Memory: Reduced the damage inflicted by the illusionary avenger by 50%.
- Putrid Curse: Removed a tooltip that was displayed incorrectly.
- Canine—Crippling Leap: Slightly increased this skill's travel range to ensure that it always travels to its intended range.
- Canine—Brutal Charge (Soulbeast): Slightly increased this skill's travel range to ensure that it always travels its intended range.
- Porcine—Brutal Charge (Soulbeast): Slightly increased this skill's travel range to ensure that it always travels its intended range.
- Iboga—Consuming Bite: Reduced the base damage of this skill by 40%, and reduced its scaling damage per condition by 75%.
- Roiling Mists: Fixed a bug in which this trait granted boons upon swapping legends.
- Scorchrazor: Fixed a bug in which this skill gave an error when the revenant's target was correctly within range.
- Rift of Pain: Fixed a bug in which protection was applied around the revenant rather than around the rift.
- Silent Scope: This trait now works outside of combat. Stealth is applied at the end of a dodge roll instead of at the beginning. Added additional effects particles to show when stealth is applied.
- Balanced Stance: Fixed a bug in which this skill granted bonus toughness from the Rousing Resilience trait, even when it was not breaking a stun.
Structured Player vs. Player
- The free-for-all arena has been expanded.
- Benches have been added around the map.
World vs. World
- Players can now get a Grandmaster Mark Shard from the final bronze, silver, and gold skirmish chests. If a player collects 10 shards, they can trade them with the Skirmish Supervisor for grandmaster marks.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- A new Elonian Elementalist Outfit is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- For a limited time, the Spooky Mounts Pack returns to the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems.
- For a limited time, the Zodiac weapon skins and the Dominator weapon skins are available at a discount from Black Lion Weapons Specialists for 3 Black Lion Claim Tickets, available in Black Lion Chests. Keys are available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 88,951