From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Prepare the Pact camp for battle (80)
- Soul's Vendetta Waypoint —
- Soul's Vendetta
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Researcher
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Observer
- Priory Scholar
- Priory Historian
- Veteran Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Tactician
- Whispers Agent
- Whispers Creator
- Whispers Initiate
- Whispers Lightbringer
- Vigil Tactician: They're like dandelions, popping up everywhere! Soon as you kill one, there's another!
- Vigil Marksman: I'm glad my family's far away. But the poor villages we passed...
- Vigil Tactician: We were spoiling for a fight, and the Shatterer STILL took down our ship. Those folks, they're six kinds of helpless.
- Vigil Marksman: That's why we're here.
- Vigil Recruit: One moment, solid crystal. The next moment, a raging dragon! Teeth as big as swords! Thought I was a goner.
- Priory Explorer: You must be new. Aurene's a total teddy bear. When she's not upset, I mean.
- Vigil Recruit: You're kidding me. Did I mention the teeth?
- Priory Explorer: She's been flying all over Elona. Fighting off Branded. Keeping us safe. You don't believe me, ask anyone.
- Vigil Tactician: Got a letter from Brynn.
- Priory Scholar: She's, what, seven now?
- Vigil Tactician: Nine, if you can believe it. She's growing up, and I'm not there.
- Priory Scholar: You're here to help save the world. So she can grow up. Remember that.
- Vigil Tactician: So when's the wedding?
- Priory Scholar: Well, we had it planned for next week. But he's all the way in Lion's Arch, and I'm out here, and the Shatterer...
- Vigil Tactician: Then we'll have to end this quick. Forget the Shatterer—if you have to reschedule, imagine the double catering bills!
- Priory Scholar: (shudder)
- Vigil Marksman: Impressive.
- DERV Engineer: They are, aren't they? When we first recovered these from Rata Primus, we had no idea what to do with them!
- DERV Engineer: Then a cross-disciplinary team hacked the Inquest tech. Now they're resistant to the Brand!
- DERV Engineer: Once we got the suits to stop attacking us, the College of Dynamics upgraded their weapons suite.
- DERV Engineer: If we maintain this level of collegiality, think of the papers! The academic productivity!
- Vigil Marksman: Uh, I guess. They shoot things, right?
- DERV Engineer: (sigh)
- Vigil Marksman: These DERVs ready to go?
- DERV Engineer: Not yet. Need a little more assembly.
- Vigil Crusader: Thought Marshal Thackeray would be here.
- Whispers Creator: The general said he wasn't ready to return. But that's all right. She's got the battle well in paw.
- Whispers Creator: Can't believe I missed the Festival of the Four Winds. Again.
- Vigil Crusader: Mmm. The snacks, the pretty ships, the snacks, the mixed drinks, the snacks, the sideshows, and... the snacks...
- Vigil Crusader: But we had, and have, a job to do.
- Whispers Agent (1): Heard some golem's gonna dangle the Shatterer bait.
- Whispers Agent (2): Does the Shatterer even notice golems?
- Whispers Agent (1): No, but Bloodstone's like catnip to it. And somebody's gotta sprinkle the catnip.
- Whispers Agent (2): So pick the most replaceable—I mean armored—unit. Makes sense.
- Whispers Agent (1): How's General Soulkeeper?
- Whispers Agent (2): Far as I can tell, she's in fine form. Beating the troops into passable shape. Chewing out new recruits and old recruits.
- Whispers Agent (1): It's like she was born for this.
- Whispers Agent (2): Interesting. I'd expect this to be difficult for her. Given what happened with... you know.
- Whispers Agent (1): That's it though. This is her chance. She's here to take a bite out of the Shatterer.
- Whispers Agent (2): And after the Shatterer...
- Whispers Agent (1): She'll skin Kralkatorrik. And roll his hide into a chew toy for cubs. Don’t mess with the Vigil, that's all I'll say.
- Priory Scholar (1): I heard we pinched these golem suits from Rata Primus.
- Priory Scholar (2): I heard they couldn't make heads or tails of them until the College of Dynamics stepped in.
- Priory Scholar (1): College of Dynamics, huh? Maybe we shouldn't stand so close to them.
- Priory Scholar (2): If they were going to explode, they would have by now.
- Priory Scholar (1): So how do those anti-Brand synergies work?
- Priory Scholar (2): You'll have to ask an asura for the technical answer. The short version is these DERVs run on Brand crystals.
- Priory Scholar (1): You mean we modified them to resist the brand?
- Priory Scholar (2): Precisely. And there were only two casualties. Shatterer's getting a nasty surprise.
- Priory Researcher: The worst bit about this dragon business? Never know when I'm going to eat.
- Vigil Marksman: Think there might be food in that garrison?
- Priory Researcher: If so, it'll be rotten as week-old fish. Supply lines better clear up soon.
- Vigil Marksman: Sir? When it comes to dragons... Aren't our fortifications on the level of... well, a pillow fort?
- Veteran Vigil Crusader: That's why the battle won't be here. We'll bait the Shatterer into the cliffs. Then it's ours.
- Warmaster Steelburn: Could use some help with salvage and repair.
- Vigil Marksman: Shame about the airships.
- Veteran Vigil Crusader: Least they got us here.
- Vigil Marksman: But how do we get home after the fight?
- Veteran Vigil Crusader: That's, uh... Let's focus on one thing at a time, soldier.
- Before Eshid's escort event
- Vigil Sergeant Eshid: You researchers got any intel that might help the Pact hold on to this camp?
- Priory Historian Sivvi: You said we're not going into the garrison. Well, I can't give you information without primary sources.
- Vigil Sergeant Eshid: I told you, we don't have the firepower.
- Vigil Sergeant Eshid: You want us to go raid the garrison? Find me some trigger-happy hero. Frankly, we could use the supplies.
- Priory Historian Sivvi: Do I look like I have extra heroes up my sleeve? Because I don't. That's where I keep my notes.
- Priory Historian Sivvi: Or I would, if I had written any notes. But that would have required me to have historical relics to study. See above.
- Before completing Legacy
- Lord Faren: You needed a hero. That much was clear. So here I am. Use me heroically!
- Warmaster Steelburn: Then lug this debris to the gate. Heroically.
- Lord Faren: That is work unbefitting the Master of Swords.
- Warmaster Steelburn: Then you can keep standing there. No fur off my nose.
- Lord Faren: Yes! I shall raise the morale of the troops by cutting a dashing figure! Behold!
- Lord Faren: Listen up! We're going to trounce the Shatterer! With fisticuffs! With firepower! Until it cries for mercy!
- Lord Faren: But we'll laugh in its face! Like this: ha ha! Then we'll decorate this camp with its head!
- Warmaster Steelburn: Brave words for a wounded man.
- Lord Faren: It's the duty, nay, the obligation of heroes to encourage the troops.
- A Brief History of Cantha
- A Kralkatorrid Affair by Snargle Goldclaw
- Airship Debris
- Ancient Jahai Coin
- Branded Shard
- Cowrie League Trade Cache
- DERV Battery Pack
- DERV Resonator
- DERV Shielding Segment
- Sand Pile
- Resource nodes