From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Displaced Vizier's Tower —
- Displaced Towers Vista —
- Elite Imperator Ventus
- Flame Legion Acolyte
- Flame Legion Blademaster
- Flame Legion Bladestorm
- Flame Legion Shadowblade
- Flame Legion Stalker
- Veteran Flame Legion Bladestorm
- Battle start
- Elite Imperator Ventus: Tear those mice apart! Stomp Orr into the dust!
- Elite Lieutenant Nerise: Hold them off 'til the vizier can read from the scroll!
- Veteran Orrian Captain: For Orr!
- Veteran Orrian Captain: You'll never take us! Orr will stand strong!
- If the charr win
- Elite Imperator Ventus: Humans are so fragile. The vizier's tower as good as ours—now we burn Orr to the ground!
- If the humans win
- Elite Lieutenant Nerise: We did it...the Vizier's tower is safe. Gods willing, Orr will see another day.
- Resource nodes
- A Star to Guide Us: Historical Ambition — Take down one of the leaders in the southern displacement. (1 )
- A Star to Guide Us: Making History — Reach the top of the mysterious displaced tower. (1 )
- A Star to Guide Us: Chaos Theory — Track down the anomalous readings around Jahai Bluffs. (0 )
- While asura, norn, and sylvari player characters are able to kill most NPCs on the battlefield, human characters can only kill charr and charr characters can only kill humans.