Unknown (Jahai Bluffs)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The correct title of this article is ???. The substitution or omission of the ? is because of technical restrictions.
Click to enlarge.
??? is a cavern created by the Mists distortion that Kralkatorrik is causing by opening portals into the Mists all over Jahai Bluffs. It features a small portion of another world, with highly hallucinogenic mushrooms.
Locations and objectives
- Run Around for No Reason
- Logan Thackeray
- Lord Faren
- Mad King Thorn
- Minister Caudecus
- Rytlock Brimstone
- Fungus: What if all the enemies you ever faced were actually you? Would you still feel like a hero?
- Fungus: Go on. Pet Rytlock. What's the worst that could happen?
- Fungus: Are you a dragon dreaming that it's a hero? If you were, how would you know?
- Fungus: Would you eat a talking mushroom? Go on. Take a bite.
- Fungus: What if there were a real world— realer than this one? A higher order, so to speak.
- Fungus: Have you ever licked an Itzel? Itzel sweat shows you the stars.
- Fungus: No time to spore. Gilly, gilly, gilly. You're late!
- Fungus: Have you ever wondered what size you truly ought to be?
- Fungus: What if you are an Itzel dreaming it's a Nuhoch?
- Fungus: In the space between two asura gates, do you cease to exist?
- Fungus: Is the "you" who returned from the dead the same as the "you" who died?
- Fungus: Can Palawa Joko Awaken himself?
- Fungus: Are they truly your friends, or do they follow you out of obligation?
- This area is affected by low gravity, allowing you to jump higher than normal.
- Approaching the mushrooms applies the Hallucination effect and spawns weak apparitions of allies from different stories.