From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Petite Statue of Joko the Immortal||Basic||5 +|
|Miniature Majestic Joko (for Personal Worship)||Basic||5 +|
|Miniature Joko Bust (for Personal Worship)||Basic||5 +|
|Statue of Joko the Indomitable||Basic||10 +|
|Statue of Joko the Powerful||Basic||10 +|
|Statue of Joko the Fearsome||Basic||10 +|
|Statue of Joko the Majestic||Basic||10 +|
|Statue of Joko the Regal||Basic||10 +|
|Statue of Joko the Victorious||Basic||10 +|
|Ornate Bed||Basic||10 +|
|Kournan Brazier||Basic||10 +|
- This item is only displayed for sale if you have not purchased it previously.
|Palawa Joko's Staff Binding||Exotic||5 +|
- You've got the look of someone with a taste for things they aren't meant to have. Care to look at my wares?
Where did you get these?
- It's a bit rude to ask a girl all her secrets, isn't it? They're from highly reputable sources. I'd swear on the finger bones of a saint
You have the finger bones of a saint?
- It was a figure of— Why? Would you be interested if I did?
- Uh...never mind. (returns to starting dialogue)
I'm looking for something a little more...exciting.
- Excitement is a tall order for someone as worldly as you, Commander. I think I may have something. An ornament came into my possession recently. It radiates dark power.
What is it?
- I suspect it's nothing less than a part of the staff wielded by your great foe, Palawa Joko. Pity be to the fallen. Many of his holdings have been scattered to the wind.
Don't tell me you want to put it back together.
- I want you to buy it from me. Whether or not you put it back together is up to you. In fact, I might have a lead on more pieces. It's a dark and dangerous tool, but these are dark and dangerous times
- Let me think about it. (returns to starting dialogue)
- Sure. Show me what you've got.
- I'd...rather not.
- She does not have a vendor icon in the minimap.