From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Branded Charr
- Branded Devourer
- Branded Earth Elemental
- Branded Griffon
- Branded Human
- Branded Minotaur
- Branded Ogre
- Branded Spark
- Ancient Jahai Coin
- Awakened Memorial
- Griffon Roost
- Humans of Elona
- Jahai Bluffs Chest - 2 behind a Roller Beetle door
- Launch pad
- Mist-Touched Cache
- Sand Pile
- Sand Portal - Eastern Side
- Trade Cache
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Tell me something—you've done all kinds of jobs, all over the place. Southsun Cove, Divinity's Reach, Fort Marriner...
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: How many careers can one golem have?
- Bait-o-Tron: This—unit—is—very—versatile.
- Bait-o-Tron: My—goodness—what—an—honor. Baiting—the—Shatterer—is—an—undreamed-of—privilege. Only—the—most—daring—need—apply.
- Bait-o-Tron: So—how—much—will—you—offer—to—take—my—job?
- Bait-o-Tron: I—demand—freedom—from—grunt—work—for—all—golems. Freedom—from—bait—duty. Freedom—from—risk.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Here, how's this? We take down the Shatterer, you're free to leave Pact employment.
- Bait-o-Tron: Then—I—demand—a—pension.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: (sigh)
- Bait-o-Tron: I—will—report—you—to—Golems—of—Tyria—Local—156.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: That's right, take it up with your union.
- Bait-o-Tron: Of—all—the—gigs—this—golem—has—had—this—one—is—the—very—worst.
- The Branded randomly fall from the sky and land on the purple ground markings near Battleground Ramparts.