From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Each provisioner will trade Provisioner Tokens for certain crafting materials and, depending on region, Rare level-80 crafted items or superior runes/sigils. Each tab has a limit of one item per day per account except the following tabs:
- Collector's Provisioner Token Exchange
- Crafting Rewards
- Bloodbound Weapons
|Crafter's Supply Bag||Container||Exotic|
|Exotic Equipment Satchel||Container||Exotic|
|Gift of Craftsmanship||Trophy||Legendary|
|Bloodbound Short Bow||Short bow||Rare|
|Bloodbound Harpoon Gun||Harpoon gun||Rare|
|Bloodbound Adjuster||Crafting material||Rare|
- The July 30, 2019 game update added provisioners to the six major cities, introduced the "Collector's Provisioner Token Exchange" tab, and reduced the cost of Bloodbound weapons and the Bloodbound Adjuster down from 250 to 10 tokens and from 10 to 1 tokens, respectively.
- Prior to the September 18, 2018 game update there were 12 Faction provisioners—5 in Verdant Brink, 3 in Auric Basin, and 4 in Tangled Depths. This is preserved in the number of tabs each faction provisioner has.
- The following is the list of faction provisioners that were removed from this role:
- Scavenger Rakatin was formerly located at New Skrittington before being relocated to his current location.
- Faction provisioners accepted these weapons and armors to help in the fight against Mordremoth. This dialogue has been removed.
- Certain faction provisioners did not appear until after sufficient progress was made in the meta event for their outpost had been completed. These events were:
- Outpost: Northwatch
- Outpost: Southwatch
- Outpost: Rata Novus
- Outpost: SCAR Bivouac