Mystic Forge Stone
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Mystic Forge Stone
— In-game description
|Gem Store (currently unavailable)||5 for 250|
|Gem Store (currently unavailable)||10 for 450|
|Mystic Salvage Kit||Rare||Mystic Forge||0|
A stone can be used in place of one piece of equipment for the forge's conversion recipes.
- Three items must be equipment of equal rarity, i.e. any combination of three armor, trinkets, or weapon.
- The chance to upgrade is the same as with normal like-item rarity conversion: 20%.
- The stone takes the place of a fourth item of equal rarity, with level equivalent to the average level of the first three items. The replaced item will be either a generic armor, trinket or weapon, depending on the other 3 items used, but will not have a specific subtype (e.g. it will be "a weapon", not "an axe"). All 3 items and the stone will be lost so do not put in items you want to keep. For example:
- Three Level 75 exotic axes + 1 stone = same as four random Level 75 exotic weapons; result will be a Level 75 or higher random exotic weapon.
- Two Level 75 rare axes + one Level 75 rare greatsword + 1 stone = same as four Level 75 rare weapons; result will be a Level 75 or higher weapon of either rare (80%) or exotic (20%) quality.
- Placing three items into the forge will sometimes leave the stone unselectable as the fourth item. Reverse the order, placing the stone in first, and the other items will be allowed.
|Provisioner Token||Skritt Trader||Commodore's Quarter||Lion's Arch|
- Only one Provisioner Token can be purchased using Mystic Forge Stones per day per account.
- Double clicking a stone will display "Tapping the Mystic Forge stone does not appear to do anything."
Gem Store history
|Availability/Discount||Notes||Last Discount (days)|
|2013-03-06||2013-03-06||2013 March Sale
|2014-03-13||2014-03-13||2014 March Sale
|2014-08-27||2014-09-01||2014 Anniversary Sale