From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Reckoner's Waypoint —
Ronan's Bower Vista —
- On the right (via the mushrooms) as you are headed up the ramp towards the Centaur's Path point of interest from Ronan's Waypoint.
- Citizen (1): The firstborn sent them on a quest. They didn’t know how long they’d be gone.
- Citizen (2): Did they say what the quest was?
- Citizen (1): No. Only that it was important to the Grove’s safety.
- Citizen (1): (laugh) It tingles!
- Citizen (2): (laugh) It's the mint that makes it tingle!
- Citizen (3): (laugh)
- Citizen (4): Wait, wait. Stop. If you're going to kill me, let me fix my hair. I want to leave a handsome corpse.
- Citizen (5): It won't matter. The worms will still crawl in and out and in and out.
- Citizen (4): I'm bored. Let's find a traveler and invite them to eat with us.
- Citizen (3): I saw a human and a norn. One of them could be entertaining.
- Citizen (4): You're coming with me to the practice field tomorrow, right?
- Citizen (3): We'll be there, cheering for our champion!
- Citizen (5): And we'll toss in a cheer or two for you as well.
- Citizen (4): (chuckle) Oooh! You're terrible!