Update 2 - September 18, 2018
- Sharur: Fixed a bug that caused this item to have two sigils upon acquisition. It will no longer have a Superior Sigil of Blight when created.
- A Star to Guide Us: Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause egg sacs in the "Legacy" instance to explode early.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Domain of Kourna portal option in the Season 4 Portal Tome to take players to Jahai Bluffs.
- Raids—Mythwright Gambit: Fixed an issue with the Largos’ Greatbow weapon skin.
- Fixed a bug that caused displaced props to transition abruptly.
- Fixed a server crash.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 92,451
Update - September 18, 2018
Palawa Joko is gone, and Elona can finally begin to rebuild. But when a leadership summit in Jahai receives an unexpected guest, Elona finds itself at the center of yet another crisis. How will Aurene and her champion cope with the immense task they now face?
New Raid: Mythwright Gambit
Zommoros has invited you to participate in the very first private tour of the Mystic Forge. Witness the incredible inner workings of the djinn's magical domain, and uncover the dark secret that lurks at its center.
- Diessa Plateau: Fixed a possible stall during the "Help the Night warband reach Incendio Templum" event.
- Domain of Kourna: Fixed an issue in which a Kournan Supply Cache appeared under the Imperial Center for Applied Pestilence.
- Domain of Kourna: Fixed an issue that prevented all of the nodes from the herb farm in Arkjok Farmlands from being collected each day.
- Domain of Kourna: Fixed an issue that prevented players from teleporting when using the portal from the Allied Encampment to the Bokoss Prison Ruins.
- Domain of Kourna: Fixed an issue that could prevent the pestilent golem in the "End the plague experiments" event from using Crystal Barrage. The duration of the determined effect at 25% health thresholds has been increased.
- Domain of Kourna: Fixed an issue in which cave bats ignored enemies.
- Domain of Istan: Fixed a bug that could hide the timer during the "Destroy the crystal encasing the Brandstone before it disintegrates" event.
- Malchor's Leap: Arcanist Slizz has returned to his Sanctuary of Seclusion.
- Sandswept Isles: Fixed a bug that could prevent the "Defeat all the laboratory security golems!" event from starting.
- When players receive a stackable item that is also in a Shared Inventory Slot, that item will now stack in the Shared Inventory Slot.
- Added a Disable Player Camera Shake option that will disable camera-shake effects that come from players.
- In order to reduce visual noise, many effects displayed when players hit will no longer scale up on large targets.
- The skill bar in the Build tab of the Hero panel has been reworked so that players can now see and change their aquatic healing, utility, and elite skills, even when they are not underwater. Similarly, this change also applies to terrestrial skills while underwater. Players can also now change their character skills through this panel while mounted.
- Healing, utility, and elite skills on cooldown can now be swapped out for unequipped skills. When swapped, the cooldown of the previous skill will continue its recharge time on that skill slot.
- Fixed several visual bugs that appeared on the Luminous medium and light armor skins.
- Fixed an issue that caused party names to be covered by level indicators and profession icons in PvP and squads.
- Fixed an issue in which events with no rewards counted against diminishing returns.
- Nightmare hallucinations created by Ensolyss's Upswing attack are no longer targetable and will not block player skills.
- Fixed a bug that could cause prevent the Deepstone Sentinel from being targeted.
- Path of Fire™ raids have a new currency: Legendary Divinations.
- Path of Fire raids will use Legendary Divinations for its components instead of Legendary Insights.
- Players who have participated in completing at least one Path of Fire raid encounter prior to this patch will be able to trade in a limited number of Legendary Insights for Legendary Divinations.
- The acquisition method for Provisioner Tokens has been updated. Speak with Quartermaster Natomi in Verdant Brink, Scavenger Rakatin in Auric Basin, or the ogre Supply Assistant in Tangled Depths.
- Other Faction Provisioners have stopped exchanging items for Provisioner Tokens.
- Scavenger Rakatin has moved next to Wanderer's Waypoint in Auric Basin.
- The "Find a way to open the gate" event now rewards Legendary Insights.
- Gorseval's Ghastly Prison skill, Rebel, will now appear on the player's skill bar instead of as a special action skill.
- Fixed some bugs that prevented Ghastly Prison from cleaning up properly.
- Fixed an issue in which the Twisted Castle would not reward players if they had received rewards from a particular chest in another raid wing.
- The "Traverse the Twisted Castle" event now rewards Legendary Insights.
- Fixed an issue that could cause player missiles to collide with an invisible object on Xera's platform.
- Fixed an issue in which some skills, such as Lingering Thoughts, would not always work properly on Cairn the Indomitable.
- Samarog's entrance cinematic can now be skipped.
- The Mushroom King's Blessing will now fully reset skill recharges, has a 5-second cooldown, and may be used in combat.
- A Meeting of Ministers: The Communicator Ping special action skill is no longer lost when players are downed or defeated.
- Into the Mists: Fixed a bug in which speaking to Valda could cause her to forget to open the exit portal.
- HOPE IV: The Catalyst: The Soul Battery Activated effect obtained from a Soul Battery Fragment is no longer removed when players are downed or defeated.
- The following toys have been added to the Novelties section of the Equipment tab in the Hero panel:
- Reaper's Onslaught: Clarified the description of this trait to make it clear that quickness is gained every few seconds while the necromancer is in a shroud.
- Facet of Nature—Demon: Clarified the description of this effect to accurately reflect that it removes any condition, not just damaging conditions.
- Facet of Nature—Dragon: Fixed a bug in which the boon duration granted by this skill was being capped by the source's boon duration.
- Demonic Resistance: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to display the PvP mode's tooltip in all game modes.
- Draconic Echo: Fixed a bug that prevented lingering effects from granting their associated boons.
- Shared Empowerment: Fixed a bug in which this trait granted a 5% damage increase while under the effects of protection.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Dreadnought Raptor Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.
- For a limited time, the War God's weapon collection return to Black Lion Weapons Specialists for 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets.
- Three additional Shared Inventory Slots may now be purchased from the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 700 gems each. Each account can have up to 22 Shared Inventory Slots at this time. This limit is not affected by the Shared Inventory Slot provided with the Level-80 Boost with the purchase of Path of Fire or Heart of Thorns™.
- In honor of International Talk Like a Pirate Day, the Magnus's eye patch skins, Pirate Corsair Hat Skin, Pirate Hook Skin, and Peg-Leg Boots Skin are available at a 40% discount for the next few days.
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Armored Assault Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The Mini Baby Mount Container, which contains a choice of any one of the four baby mount miniatures previously released, has been added as the new guaranteed seasonal item.
- The new Dreadnought Raptor Skin is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Armored Assault Chest.
- The Mini Exo-Suit Mounts Pack and the Springer Kit Backpack remain as uncommon drops.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Magnus's eye patch skins' default dyes from appearing correctly after removing custom dyes.
- Fixed an issue in which the Enchanted Dragon Crown's eye-glow effect did not display properly on asura.
- Fixed an issue in which certain coats would interfere with colors on the Foefire Wraps.
- All toy chairs can now be used in raid locations where mounts can also be used.
- Fixed some of the issues relating to light rendering.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 92,432
- The order of achievement categories under the Story Journal and Daily Achievements sections has been reversed. The newest episodes are now at the top, and newer living world daily categories are higher after the daily and fractal categories.
- Spearmarshal's Plea no longer requires a second confirmation to teleport to Vabbi.