From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Location within Gendarran Fields
- Gendarran Fields
- Connects to
- Ascalon Settlement (E)
The Bloodfields (N)
Nebo Terrace (NW)
Broadhollow Bluffs (SE)
The Lawen Ponds (SW)
Talajian Piedmont (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Lionbridge Expanse is a small area in the southwest portion of Gendarran Fields. It is cut through by the Witherflank River, flowing north to south, and connected by an underwater passage beneath the Broadhollow Bluffs to Lake Gendarr in the east.
Locations and objectives
- Lionbridge Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Bad Omen Beach —
- At the Bad Omen Beach
- Pirate (1): Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
- Pirate (1): Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
- Pirate (2): Drink and the devil had done for the rest
- Pirate (2): Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
- Pirate (1): The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
- Pirate (2): The bosun brained with a marlinspike
- Pirate (1): And cookey's throat was marked belike
- Pirate (2): It had been gripped by fingers ten
- Pirate (1): And there they lay, all good dead men
- Pirate (2): Like break o'day in a boozing ken
- Pirate (1): Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
- Resource nodes
- Gummo Sapling
- Lake Fish
- River Fish