Blood Hill Camps
Blood Hill Camps
1 1 1
The Blood Hill Camps is a group of centaur camps that serve as the primary base of operations for the Harathi in Gendarran Fields. Humans captured during raids on the Nebo Terrace and the Ascalon Settlement are held there as slaves.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Bronson disrupt centaur troops (28)
- Blood Hill Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Amaranth Grotto —
- Attack rock dogs until they rebel against the centaurs (28)
- Free the prisoners from the centaur slave pen (28)
- Kill the Harathi bombardier and warmaster before they reach the Bloodfields (28) [Group Event]
- Rescue the captured townspeople from the centaurs (28)
- Slave/Freed Slave
- Champion Modniir High Sage
- Veteran Harathi Commander
- Elite Modniir High Sage
- Harathi Sharpshooter
- Harathi Commander
- Harathi Trampler
- Harathi Engineer
- Harathi Lancer
- Harathi Trampler (1): Even as slaves, these humans are worthless.
- Harathi Trampler (2): Absolutely. We only get a week of work before they drop.
- Harathi Trampler (1): What should I do with the bones?
- Harathi Trampler (2): Bleh. Dump them in the midden so they don't upset the new arrivals.
- Harathi Trampler (1): I am hearing rumors about an escape or rescue attempt.
- Harathi Trampler (2): I do not see how humans could possibly pose a threat to us.
- Harathi Trampler (1): Stay alert anyway, or I will feed you to the beasts.
- Harathi Trampler (1): We finally found something humans are good for: raw meat.
- Harathi Trampler (2): Good thing our beasts are not picky eaters.
- Harathi Trampler (1): "Raw" is the key factor. The smell of roasting coward sickens me.