Klakka the Brain
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Klakka the Brain
Halt! I say, halt! Stop right there. Stop, stop, stop!
— Klakka the Brain
Klakka the Brain is on a half-sunken ship in the southern Brigantine Isles with Jaxx the Ram and Sunshine. She's either looking for a fight or some fun—show her your moves and complete her Hero challenge.
- Throws Daggers
- Dagger Fan - projectile attack
- Dagger Storm - Trick. Spin around, reflecting projectiles and throwing daggers that cripple and bleed nearby foes. You can move while spinning.
- Thrown Dagger - Hurl your dagger at a foe to make them bleed.
- Stalker's Strike - Stab and poison your foe while evading attacks. This attack deals increased damage and poison against movement-impaired foes.
- Crippling Talon - Throw a dagger to bleed and cripple your foe.
- Stolen skills
- Before completion
- I'm a pirate. A pirate, I be. This is my ship, and to come aboard, the price is entertainment. You can either dance the famous pirate polka, or—if you don't know that—you can fight me and take a lesson in pirate clashing. What'll it be?
- I'll fight you.
I think I know the pirate polka.
- There aren't many who do, no sirree, no sirree. But, I'd be pleased to see you try. Show me what you go [sic].
- Pirate polka, hm. I think it goes like this.
- I don't negotiate with pirates. Good-bye.
- After completion
- Thanks for your cooperation. My little ship is merrier for your humiliation.
- Anytime. That was fun.
- The pirate polka is pirate talk for walking the plank. In other words, Klakka is telling the player to fight or leave.
- Fighting (or having someone else beat her while you are nearby) is required for the hero point, the /dance emote does nothing.