From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Gendarran Fields
- Connects to
- Lake Gendarr (E)
Provern Shore (NE)
Provernic Crypt (NE)
Ascalon Settlement (SW)
Witherflank River (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Northfields is a breadth of land stretching to the north of the Ascalon Settlement inhabited by centaurs.
Locations and objectives
- Northfields Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- The Beastpool —
- Slay the centaur war beast (30) [Group Event]
- Seraph Sergeant (29)
- Seraph Soldier (28)
- Seraph Archer (28)
- Rock Dog (29)
- Champion Modniir High Sage (31)
- Harathi Engineer (29)
- Harathi Lancer (29)
- Harathi Marksman (30)
- Harathi Sharpshooter (29)
- Harathi Trampler (29)
- Harathi Warrior (30)
- Tamini Archer (29)
- Tamini Chieftain (30)
- Tamini Warrior (29)
- Freshwater Crab (31)
- Harathi Trampler: I know the Modniir say it's under control, but that thing makes me nervous.
- Harathi Lancer: Keep your mouth shut or they'll really give you a reason to be nervous.
- Harathi Trampler: Like what? What’s worse than a bloodthirsty war beast trained to eat human flesh?
- Harathi Lancer: One that'll eat anyone’s flesh. Show any weakness and they'll feed you to it.
- Harathi Warrior (1): I heard there is rich farmland to the southeast.
- Harathi Sharpshooter: A scout told me that area is overrun with pirates.
- Harathi Sharpshooter: You ever killed one of these humans they call pirates? They're tough.
- Harathi Warrior (1): If any get in our way, we will trample them.
- Harathi Warrior (2): Speaking of which, I wonder when we will attack Lion's Arch.
- Harathi Warrior: We have tried too many times to take the human settlements. Next time, we succeed.
- Harathi Marksman: The valley will make a wonderful home base and breeding ground.
- Harathi Warrior: I am going to love living there.
- Resource nodes
- Silver Ore
- Iron Ore
- Gummo Sapling
- River Fish