From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1 1
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Maintain security around Almuten Mansion (29)
- Almuten Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Almuten Mansion —
Almuten Mansion Vista —
- Inside the mansion, go to the top and go around the deck.
- Rescue the Vigil engineers (16, 19, 20, 24, 27, 29) [Group Event]
- Use powder kegs to destroy the toxic offshoot (24, 16, 19, 20, 27, 29) [Group Event]
- Defend the Vigil siege engineers as they attack the toxic offshoot (17, 20, 21, 25, 28, 30) [Group Event]
- Retake Almuten Mansion from the pirates (29)
- Stop the pirates raiding the mansion (29)
- Defeat the champion (30) [Group Event]
- Help Tholaun rescue Miss Mipp (31)
- Escort the Vigil siegemaster to the toxic offshoot (80) [Group Event]
- Lorzohaz Huntblood (29)
- MagicMaid-1229 (29)
- Drunk Sylvari (29)
- Freshwater Crab (29)
- River Drake (29)
- Firefly (29)
- Forest Spider (29)
- Mistress Broga: Yoo hoo!
- Tholaun: What is it this time? Did you drop your eyeglasses into the slop pile again?
- Mistress Broga: No, no, oh no! I did notice, though, that we're getting low on firewood in the mansion. Could you chop some? Good.
- Tholaun: I'm not a servant.
- Miss Mipp: Of course not! You're family! And family helps each other. We can do it together, okay? I'll help.
- Miss Mipp: Don't worry about me. I can do this. Honest. I'll be fine.
- Tholaun: So I see.
- Miss Mipp: Done with the wood! Now what?
- Tholaun: Now, we hide from your mother.
- Miss Mipp: C'mon! It'll be fun. You can be a pirate, and I'll be a Lionguard. I'll kill you and take all your gold for the queen.
- Miss Mipp: And then we'll switch, okay? And I'll kill you and take all your gold for my pirate captain! What do you think?
- Tholaun: I don't think so.
- Master Wrelk: We have guests! Come greet them!
- Tholaun: Little man, I'm a warrior. I'll guard your offspring, but I will not do your chores.
- Master Wrelk: Oh, quiet. You signed the contract. Or, should I tell your brethren you're an oath-breaker?
- Miss Mipp: I wouldn't have to go to bed if I were a pirate!
- Tholaun: You're not a pirate. You're a pipsqueak. And that means it's time for bed.
- Miss Mipp: I never get to have any fun!
- Mistress Broga: Oh, don't be such a spoil sport. Let her stay up if she wants to.
- Miss Mipp: Yay!
- Brakk: Why does Wrelk hate me?
- Mistress Broga: Don't be silly. Wrelk doesn't hate you. You're his brother-in-law.
- Brakk: He thinks I'm beneath him. I can tell by the way he looks at me.
- Mistress Broga: Did you see where I put my market shopping list?
- Brakk: Brat. Spoiled rotten and dumber than her mother.
- Security Guard (1): Tell me again. What do I do if I see a pirate?
- Security Guard (2): Cute. Just stay alert, okay?
- Security Guard (1): You bet.
- Security Guard (1): All clear on this end. The boss is inside.
- Security Guard (2): Probably putting his feet up and drinking a brew.
- Security Guard (1): I look at this gorgeous mansion and hate that I'm the one guarding it, not enjoying it.
- Security Guard (2): Makes you hot under the collar, hm?
- Security Guard (1): I figure I must be doing something wrong.
- Security Guard (2): You and me both.
- If Miss Mipp has been kidnapped during Stop the pirates raiding the mansion
- Brakk: Stingy jerk. If he'd just pay the ransom, they'd have their ungrateful brat back in no time.