The Stonebore Vaults is a large cave system that serves as the primary base of operations for the Tamini centaurs in Gendarran Fields. The northern half is inhabited by centaurs and connects to the Guardian's Pass while the southern half is a mining shaft overrun by Cave Spiders that connects to the Traveler's Dale.
Locations and objectives
- Hero Challenges
- Ancient Cave Spring
- Rebuild First Haven's defenses to guard against the undead (26)
- Kill the Tamini moguls to weaken centaur forces (27) [Group Event]
- Retrieve the catapult parts from the centaurs (27)
- Miner (23)
- Cave Bat (27)
- Champion Tamini Mogul (27) (During related events only)
- Tamini Chieftain (27)
- Tamini Archer (27)
- Tamini Warrior (27)
- Veteran Tamini Mogul (27) (During related events only)
- At the Ambush Camp
- Tamini Warrior (1): I am sick of being Modniir cannon fodder. Why do they always send us in first?
- Tamini Warrior (2): If those lumbering ox-bellies led the charge, the battle would end before they arrived.
- Tamini Warrior (1): No human supply wagons get through. Understand?
- Tamini Warrior (2): And if we spot humans that are not carrying supplies?
- Tamini Warrior (1): Consider them target practice.
- Tamini Warrior: Humans. They are unnatural.
- Tamini Archer: Dirty creatures.
- Tamini Warrior: I think the first ones came from apes, but were malformed in the womb.