From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- In Njordstead
- My mom still won't let me hunt real game. She says the icebrood make it too dangerous. It's not fair! I've been training for two whole months!
Hey, your mother's just looking out for you.
- She can look out for me while I'm hunting! I just want to fight. What's so bad about that?
- You've got a lot of spirit, kid.
Ridiculous! At your age, I was up to my eyeballs in danger.
- Exactly! And I'm at least as tough as you are! So she should stop treating me like a kid. Hmm, I wonder if mom's made lunch yet?
- That's the spirit! Kind of.
- You're on your own there.
- In Hrothgar's Pass
- Hi there. Who are you?
I'm <Character name>. Are you alone?
- No, I'm out here with my parents. We're on our way to my uncle's homestead.
Where are your parents?
- They heard a noise in the pass ahead. Sometimes the Svanir patrol this area, so they told me and Pet to wait behind this rock, and they went to check it out. That was yesterday.
Yesterday? Are you serious?
- Yeah, it's okay. They've left me longer than that before. When I was six, I walked from Snowdrift Haven to Mennerheim all by myself. Besides, I have Gnasher here with me.
We could all travel to your home together.
- My parents said to wait. Don't worry. If they're not back soon, I'll just head home. Pet and I both know the way. My parents are probably there.
- Okay, but be careful.
- I see. Good luck.
- I have to be going.
- I have to go.