From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
An Elonian child.
- Divinity's Reach
- Gendarran Fields
- Lake Doric
- Lion's Arch
- Kessex Hills
- Chapter 1: Following the Dream
- Fighting the Nightmare (As memories)
- Child 1 in Divinity's Reach
- My brother and I wanna go to a bar fight in the Busted Flagon, but our parents won't let us leave the garden by ourselves. I wanna see someone throw a chair!
- Stay out of trouble, kid.
- Child 2 in Divinity's Reach
- Yeah! Bar fights! I want to see a bar fight between an asura and a norn.
- I agree. That would be something to see.
- Child 3 in Divinity's Reach
- I'm a bandit! I'm gonna bonk ya!
- Calm down there, kid, I surrender.
- In The Crown Pavilion
- I'm a Seraph! I'll protect you, citizen!
- Thank you. Uh... good work.
- In Garenhoff
- The view of the castle is pretty amazing isn't it?
It sure is.
- I never get tired of just standing and watching the tower. I hope someday the wizard comes for a visit. I could totally be his apprentice.
- Nice talking to you.
- Eh. I've seen better.
- You smell like money. You're rich aren't you?
I might have some wealth.
- I thought so. Rich tourists are the best type of people.
- Leave me alone kid.
- Leave me alone kid.
- Ha! The elementals do whatever I tell them to. I love watching them fight, it's so much fun.
Aren't you afraid of them?
- ...Why would I be? They're just play things, Isgarren wouldn't let anything hurt me.
- Good luck then.
- Well, have fun kid.
- In the Eastern Divinity Reservoir
- Do you have any soap on you stranger?
I... don't usually wash up on battlefields. Why?
- I lost a trinket back there, and I need to squeeze in to get it back. Some soap might help me slip in!
- Pearl Shell)
Good luck with that. (if you have not obtained a
- Thanks! You're nice. Here, I found this. You should have it. (gives you a Pearl Shell)
- Thank you.
- Good luck with that.
- No, sorry.
- In Saidra's Haven
- Do you have any food? I'm starving but I can't catch any crabs! Momma says when the bad people are gone, things will go back to normal...
- (If you have Live Crawdad)
-  Here, take this crawdad. Just make sure you cook it first.
- (If you have Fresh Seafood)
-  Here's some fish. Don't go eating it raw, now.
- I'll see if I can find some.
- In Lakeside Bazaar
- It's dangerous out here, you know!
I'm well aware. So what are YOU doing out here?
- Momma told me we weren't scared of those White Mantle! And she's always right, so I'm going to be fine!
- Good. Stay behind here and keep safe.
- In Melandru's Flourish
- My mother told me to come here when the Mantle attacked, but she never came to get me. Have you seen my mother?
- I'm so sorry to hear that. Keep your head up.
- Aboard The Buoyant Bough
- Hi. You're probably wondering what I'm doing up here by myself.
Um, what are you doing up here by yourself?
- Waiting on my father to come back. He told me to stay on the ark where it's safe.
I'm sure he wanted you to stay safe. It's dangerous out there.
- Yeah, but there's nothing to do in here. How am I supposed to be safe if I die of boredom?
- Trust me. Boredom is less painful.
- Ignore the kid.