From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 2 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Get back at the pirates for Joukje (31)
- Brigantine Waypoint —
Slade's Bay Vista —
- From the waypoint above Brigantine Isles, travel southwest and then jump off the cliff. You will land directly at the vista.
- Hero challenges
- Klakka the Brain (32)
- Help Tholaun rescue Miss Mipp (31)
- Cutthroat Sniper (31)
- Jackdaw Brawler (31)
- Jackdaw Pirate (31)
- Jackdaw Sapper (31)
- Jackdaw Sniper (31)
- Jackdaw Sniper: Our sagacious captain would make an excellent krewe chief.
- Jackdaw Brawler: What's "sagacious" mean?
- Jackdaw Sniper: It means I should look elsewhere for erudite conversation.
- Jackdaw Brawler: Watch it big-ears. I'm as "airtight" as the next guy.
- Jackdaw Brawler: All this collecting tolls and ransoming is too much like work.
- Jackdaw Sniper: Digging for treasure and killing people seems far more labor-intensive to me.
- Jackdaw Brawler: Maybe, but digging and killing for loot is a lot more directly.
- Jackdaw Sniper Ah! That's called "cutting out the middleman.
- Jackdaw Pirate (1): She says she won't pay. And she says if we keep pestering her, she's going to the Vigil.
- Jackdaw Pirate (2): Ha! The Vigil don't concern themselves with us. They're too busy fighting dragons.
- Jackdaw Pirate (2): That's an empty threat, and she knows it. Make her pay up, or when I mount her skull on the wall, yours will be next to it.
- Jackdaw Pirate: I saw you hoarding some of that loot for yourself. You'd better hand that over to the captain, or you'll lose a hand.
- Jackdaw Sniper: I wasn't "hoarding it for myself. The job I just did had a massive payout. I turned in my percentage and not a copper less.
- Jackdaw Pirate: What job? What massive payout?
- Jackdaw Sniper: The sort of job assigned to people like me- people the captain likes- and not people like you, cannon fodder.
- Jackdaw Pirate: What’ll we do once we’ve squeezed all the money out of these fools?
- Jackdaw Sniper: That’s obvious, my good man. Squeeze harder.
- Cutthroat Sapper: I don’t get why you'd kidnap anyone. It means you gotta keep them alive.
- Cutthroat Sapper: Killin' them sends a stronger message anyway.
- Cutthroat Sapper: Yeah. Be afraid, because there ain’t going to be any negotiations with us.
- Cutthroat Sapper Charr skin is thick. Sometimes you have to ratchet up the vicious to get them to go down.
- Cutthroat Pirate: Remember that one that kept fighting with the knife stuck in his back?
- Cutthroat Sniper: I hope these bumpkins stand up to us this time
- Cutthroat Sniper: Why?
- Cutthroat Sniper: I need trophies
- Cutthroat Pirate (1): The new swab tried to skedaddle in the night. Cap'n caught him and caned him.
- Cutthroat Pirate (2): Did anybody save me the skin bits?
- Cutthroat Pirate (1): Anybody sticks their nose in our business gets laid out and looted.
- Cutthroat Pirate (2): I say, as the ancient asuran philosopher Gann once said, "Waste not, want not."
- Resource nodes