From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Help Willoo Rage (32)
- Embrace Rage
Willoo sometimes dodges away from the player after attacking.
- Slash - Short ranged melee attack that has a chance to cause Bleeding
- Stolen skills
- Oh, boo. Sorry. Quaggan doesn't hate you. Quaggan is trying to make the rage come.
- Quaggans suffer from rages. It's better if quaggan learn to handle it. The rage has never come to quaggan, so quaggan is trying to make it come. Maybe you can help quaggan?
- Can you make quaggan mad? If you can make quaggan mad, then quaggan will rage. Aren't you curious?
- Your father was a krait! (Same as dignity response below)
- You'd be good—smoked, on crackers. (Same as dignity response below)
Shut up, you sniveling blubberfish!
- You! Oh, foo! Ooh! So mean! So...rawr!
- Not curious at all. Good-bye.
- I don't have time for this.
- Hoo. That was very educational. Thank you for helping quaggan. You are good to the bone.
- I have to go. Bye.
- On approach
- Rawr! Quaggan is mad! Quaggan is foo furious! Quaggan hates you and the egg you came from.
- On Aggro
- Quaggan will kick your tail so hard it slaps you in the face!