- 1332 AE
- Living World Season 4
- War Eternal
- This article is about the story step. For the condition, see Bleeding.
- Find Zafirah
- Take the Dragonsblood spear
- With the Zepherites, reforge the Dragonsblood Spear
- Test the bloodied spear on Branded in Dragonfall.
- Branded speared x/10
- Find a weak point near Kralkatorrik's claw.
- Spear Kralkatorrik.
- Escape from collapsing cave.
- Receive Taimi's report.
- Go into the caves under Kralkatorrik.
- Pile of Bloodstone Dust (5)
- Gilded Strongbox
- Bag of Loot (5)
- Swig of Liquid Karma
- Pamphlet of Wisdom
WalkthroughShackled Grasp. Starting from The Underworld Waypoint — , head northeast. Just before the Brandstorm (assuming the [Group Event] Engage Kralkatorrik (80) event isn't ongoing, or finished) there will be a cave entrance to the left. Follow it underground, which will lead you to an exposed scab. Spear Kralkatorrik using the special action key.
- Charr (voice only)
- Rytlock Brimstone (voice only)
- Aurene (voice only)
- Zafirah: Good hunting, Commander. I see you have the blood. Here’s the spear.
- Zephyrite: Coat it with Kralkatorrik’s blood. A brief resonance should fuse the two together.
- <Character name>: Should. Let’s hope Gorrik’s right.
- Zephyrite: Ready to sing, sister?
- After reforging the spear
- <Character name>: A true Dragonsblood spear.
- Zafirah: May it fare better than the last. Now, Commander—show us a god of war.
- After testing the spear
- Aurene: The spear. Is it…?
- <Character name>: Working beautifully. Time for the real test.
- Aurene: Kralkatorrik. Try near his claw, Champion—there’s cover from the Brandstorm.
In Dragon's Snare
- Approaching Kralkatorrik’s weak point
- Taimi: The choppers brought in plenty of blood from the wing. Enough to arm our best fighters.
- Gorrik: And the Zephyrites have been singing as fast as they can.
- Taimi: It’ll be a while before we have enough, but we’re already distributing the ones we’ve finished.
- Next to Kralkatorrik’s weak point
- <Character name>: Elder Dragon. I believe this belongs to you.
- Spearing Kralkatorrik
- <Character name>: For Elona! For Tyria! For Blish.
- Kralkatorrik: (roar)
- Aurene: (answering roar of bloodthirsty delight)
- Gorrik: I hope it hurts as much as—I hope it hurts.
- <Character name>: Oh, it hurt.
- After escaping the cave
- Taimi: Commander, you’re right—the spear really works. But somehow Kralkatorrik is still healing!
- <Character name>: What?
- Taimi: I know! We’re redirecting ley lines, but it’s not working! It’s like there’s an artery of ley energy right underneath him!
- Gorrik: My seismic data supports Taimi’s hypothesis. He’s tangled in some kind of cave network.
- <Character name>: We have to get in there and block that ley line.
- Zafirah: I’ll go.
- <Character name>: Good. Caithe, you come too.
- Logan Thackeray: Commander, do you need your Pact marshal?
- Rytlock Brimstone: Glint’s army needs you. Stick with them. Commander: I’m coming.
- <Character name>: It’s settled. Let’s go.
- Next to the cave leading under Kralkatorrik
- <Character name>: Aurene! We’re going under Kralkatorrik to block a ley line.
- Aurene: I’ll be there. Almorra’s army is about to attack. They’ll keep him occupied while we go below and finish this.