- 1332 AE
- Living World Season 4
- All or Nothing
- Thunderhead Peaks
- Explain the new plan to Forge Master Hilina.
- Speak to the forge master.
- Obtain dredge technology to boost the resonance crystals.
- Talk to the dredge.
- Get the reflector dish to the west.
- Get the reflector dish to the south.
- Get the reflector dish to the east.
- Hand off the reflector dishes.
- Help Sayida retrieve Canach's detonators.
- Meet with Sayida.
- Find the detonators in the wreckage.
- Return to Sayida.
- Return to the forge.
- Speak to the forge master for a final assessment.
While at the forge talk to Hilina. After the dialog travel south to talk to Vayra (she's right next to the Revolution's Heart Waypoint).
Head south into the ice flow to find the tanks. To obtain the focusing discs you must drop oil from the tank to the oil vents near by. If you start from the vent side it will light the oil before you can make the full trail to the tanks. You can only have 6 "puddles" available which can make some tricky. The west disk is straight forward, just make a line from the tank to the vent just west of it. The southern tank you want to make a straight line through the fence slightly to the north as if you go around you won't have enough range. You should fit three on each side of the chain fence. For the east, make a line across the pipe on the southeastern side.
After heading back to Elder Rhona (who is right next to Vayra), head to Saiyda who is in her camp south of Moorage Waypoint. Go east and into the broken airship from the nose to find the box of detonators. Go back to talk to Saiyda then to Hilina to complete this step.
One trick for the flame route is to go through the trapezoidal section of the fence - the largest section.
|Resonance||All or Nothing||0|
|Prepare a trap for Kralkatorrik.Journal: Resonance||Completed Resonance||0|
- Sayida the Sly (voice only)
- Canach (voice only)
- Talking to Forge Master Hilina
- If human or charr:
- <Character name>: New plan: We're luring Kralkatorrik here. We're gonna pin him down and hit him with everything we've got.
- If sylvari or asura:
- <Character name>: New plan: We're luring Kralkatorrik here. We're gonna pin him down and hit him with everything we have.
- Forge Master Hilina: Here? But that could destroy the forge! Glint herself cast weapons in these halls.
- <Character name>: I know. But Taimi thinks dredge tech can amplify your crystals to really hurt him—even give us a shot at killing him.
- <Character name>: And if we succeed, it'll be BECAUSE of the work done here. If we don't...
- Forge Master Hilina: You make a fair point. I shall speak to your friend about her idea.
- Talking to Varya
- <Character name>: Change of plans, Varya. We're gonna lure Kralkatorrik into the forge—and kill him.
- Varya: Into the forge?
- Varya: Commander, I said I'd help you, and I meant it. But I...I can't ask my people to be a part of something like that.
- <Character name>: I understand. You've suffered enough. But...any idea how we could focus sonic resonance against, say, an Elder Dragon?
- Varya: Hm...I think the reflector dishes on our tanks work like that. But I've got no one who can tell you how.
- Varya: We lost our engineers to the Branded. Our tanks, too—they're scattered across the ice floe.
- Taimi: Commander, if you get me some samples, I can reverse engineer 'em. Assuming a little damage, three should do it.
- Varya: Better take some oil with you. It's highly flammable—could be useful in dismantling the tanks.
- <Character name>: Thanks, Varya. Get your people to shelter when the dragon comes. Keep them safe.
- Upon collecting the first reflector dish
- <Character name>: Taimi, how're things coming along?
- Taimi: Great—everyone's setting up. And Aurene's helping turn out Dragonsblood weapons faster than I would've thought possible.
- <Character name>: Fantastic. So...listen. I need you to be my eye in the sky, so you're gonna set up nice and high above the fight, okay?
- Taimi: Alchemy, not you too. Do NOT try to keep me out of this fight. I'm not helpless!
- <Character name>: I know—that's not what I'm saying. I need someone to give me a bird's-eye view on Kralk once he gets here. It's VITAL.
- Taimi: If you say so.
- Upon collecting the second reflector dish
- Canach: Commander, I have a suggestion for— How did you put it? "Pinning down the dragon"...
- <Character name>: I'm all ears.
- Canach: This facility back up on a mountain range, yes? What if I were to set charges to bring those mountains down on Kralkatorrik?
- <Character name>: That's...inspired. Put a team together; Sayida can take you up.
- Canach: Perfect. You'll be hearing from me.
- Upon collecting the last reflector dish
- Sayida the Sly: You there, Commander?
- <Character name>: Go ahead, Sayida.
- Sayida the Sly: Your prickly friend passed on your request, and you know me—I never miss a chance to blow up a mountain.
- Sayida the Sly: Canach is rounding up volunteers. But we have a problem here at the docks.
- Sayida the Sly: Kralkatorrik's Brandstorm took down the other airship—the one carrying Canach's detonators.
- <Character name>: That's inconvenient. I'll drop off these reflector dishes and be right there.
- Talking to Elder Rhona
- Elder Rhona: We'll get these to the forge master, Commander.
- Meeting with Sayida
- Sayida the Sly: Canach's detonators are still on board. My corsairs are skittish about all the Branded. Can't say I blame 'em.
- <Character name>: I'll take care of it.
- Upon giving Sayida the detonators
- Sayida the Sly: Your friend owes you one. Hope his crazy idea works.
- <Character name>: It will. Don't worry about us. Just get his team in place, then stay clear.
- Sayida the Sly: And miss broadsiding an Elder Dragon? Ha!
- Sayida the Sly: We're stuffing our cannons with Brand crystals. The fleet's gonna hit him with a full barrage on his way in.
- Sayida the Sly: We'll soften him up, Commander. You just be ready for the big son-of-a-skritt.
- <Character name>: I'll head back now.
- Returning to Forge Master Hilina
- Forge Master Hilina: Your asuran friends examined the dishes you collected from the dredge.
- Taimi: SEE? I'M FINE.
- Forge Master Hilina: I shall modify the crystals to their specifications. It's a fascinating concept, and a daring plan.
- <Character name>: Let's see if it works.