Lion's Shadow Inn
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
It has been razed to the ground by the Consortium to make this area reserved to guilds. A replacement for the Lion's Shadow Inn owned by Aela, the Lion's Shadow Bed and Breakfast, can be found on the outer edge of the Eastern Ward.
- Note: The revelers stop by this bar. Visit that page for their dialogue.
- Scholar: I've come to gather information for our comprehensive history of Lion's Arch.
- Citizen: You're wasting your time. Nothing ever happens in the suburbs.
- Villager (1): I can't decide: raised flower beds or pots?
- Villager (2): For kraitweed? I'd say raised.
- Villager (1): Yeah, I was thinking the same.
- Villager (2): It grows everywhere!
- Hunter (norn 1): I love this pub! If it had hot springs, I'd never leave.
- Hunter (norn 2): I'm not sure I'd want to soak with those charr. All that hair.
- Hunter (norn 1): You're one to talk.
- Hunter (1): I swear, it was an Order of Whispers sylvari. She was spying.
- Hunter (2): How could you tell?
- Hunter (1): She just sat there, watching and listening.
- Hunter (2): She's a sylvari. They're all like that.
- Traveler: Is this crowd's good cheer infectious, or am I just tipsy?
- Citizen: Given the fact that you're drinking water, I'd say it's the crowd.
- Villager (1): I miss the city. The market, the exhilarating conversations, the indoor plumbing
- Villager (2): Maybe we can travel to the market soon. I need a new thaumalociter anyway.
- Scholar (asura): Inebriated? Preposterous! I'm the genius behind the most successful guild in the city.
- Patron (norn): You've still had too much, my friend.
- Scholar (asura): That does it. Fetch me a stool so I can punch you in the belly.
- Added as a Point of Interest in Escape from Lion's Arch. Before, it was named via waypoint instead.
- The Point of Interest was replaced with Guild Initiative Headquarters in the June 23, 2015 update.