From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Applenook Hamlet Waypoint)
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Milton Book and local farmers with their pirate and pest problems (30)
- Applenook Hamlet Waypoint —
- Cornucopian Fields Waypoint —
Applenook Hamlet Vista —
- From the vista site follow the pipe back to the large building. On the west side of the large building one is able to jump up onto the pipe. Do so. At the far end you need to edge yourself very carefully (if you are a small character) onto the wooden supports before jumping onto the thatched roof. If you are a larger character, you will have to jump to the support from slightly farther away so as not to be caught on the roof.
- Applenook Hamlet
- Defend Applenook from the pirate attack (30)
- Keep the Lupikids safe from the drake (30)
- Protect the Lupikids as they search for treasure (30)
- Save the hamlet from pirates (30)
- Apprentice (30)
- Baker (30)
- Bev Nook (29)
- Burton (30)
- Chaylse (30)
- Citizen (30)
- Daydreaming Farmer (30)
- Farmer (30)
- Irin Watts
- Irving (30)
- Lazy Farmer (30)
- Local (30)
- Mykel Watts
- Suspicous Villager (29)
- Traveling Merchant (30)
- Veteran Suspicious Villager (30)
- Villager (30)
- Vinson (30)
- Worker (29)
- Sylvan Hound (30)
- Lionguard (31)
- Apple Jack
- Anna (30)
- Beramy (30)
- Deliah (28)
- Fenwick (30)
- Helena (29)
- Innkeeper Tallatha (30)
- Jathael (30)
- Milton Book
- Fruit Bat (30)
- Freshwater Crab (29)
- Grub (30)
- Ridgeback Skale (30)
- Forest Spider (30)
- Milton Book
- Apple Jack: Duke, stay. Stay!
- Citizen: What makes someone become a pirate? So dishonorable, so disorganized.
- Villager: I don't know, but I doubt they care what you think.
- Citizen: Next time they come here, I'll ask 'em with my claws. That’ll get an answer.
- Villager (female human) (1): Pa?
- Villager (male human) (1): Yes, Ma?
- Villager (female human) (1): You want chicken for supper?
- Villager (male human) (1): That'd be fine, Ma.
- Villager (female human) (2): I don't like having so many valuables stashed around here.
- Villager (male human) (2): Why? We have to store it somewhere. I like having it close by.
- Frozz: These weather conditions are not ideal for my hybrid crops.
- Villager (female human) (3): They seem pretty healthy.
- Frozz: Well, yes, they are. But that's not the point. Of course they'll thrive in moderate weather conditions.
- Frozz: But I'm trying to test how they'll hold up in severe weather conditions. Maybe I'll have to simulate a high-wind, extreme rainfall environment in my lab. Er, barn.
- Villager (female human) (3): Good luck.
- Child (female human): Ma! We got another dead chicken. That cross ol' hen musta pecked it to death.
- Villager (female human) (4): Give it to the pigs. They'll eat it. No use wastin' it.
- Burton: Crops are doing well this year, despite those filthy pirates trampling all over them with their boots.
- Irving: Next time you see one, ask him if he wouldn't mind raiding our village barefoot, on tiptoe, so as not to squash the plants. I'm sure he'll understand.
- Worker (male human): Get your hammer ready, girl. There's rust that's older'n you in some of these gears.
- Apprentice (male human): I can handle it. I'm a lot stronger than any old rust.
- Worker (male human): I know. Why do you think I make you carry the heavy stuff?
- Farmer (male human): The fields were dry again this morning. Something's blocking the pipes.
- Apprentice (female human): Those boys were probably playing at being pirates again.
- Worker (male human): Somebody aught to tell them we don't need any more pirates around here.
- Farmer (female human): I keep telling those kids the sprayers aren't some kinda carnival attraction!
- Apprentice (female human): They could by. Old Caudecus would probably pay us to put 'em in his carnival.
- Worker (male human): Then there'd be nothing to eat. And worse, you and me would be out of a job.
- Baker (female human 1): Are you about done with the oven? I've got three loaves risen and ready for baking.
- Baker (female human 2): Bring 'em on over, dear. Mine'll be done in the shake of a lamb's tail.
- Vinson: Wow, I thought I'd come a long way to get away from the hustle and bustle of Lion's Arch. But I bet you've come even further.
- Aurielo the Survivor: Actually, I've been here for a few years. I'm no farmer, but I try to help out against the pirates where I can.
- Vinson: Don't charr usually travel in packs?
- Aurielo the Survivor: That's a tactless way of putting it, but I'll forgive your ignorance. We have warbands. Twice now, I've lost all members of my warband, and I prefer dishonor over watching my friends die again.
- Villager (1): G’mornin’, ma’am. I was just passing by to see if your animals needed tending.
- Villager (2): No, sir. Not unless you got a salve that scares away pirates. Those sons o’dredges keep stealin’ my chickens.
- The Arcane Eye has a headquarter located beyond an entrance in the basement of an old farmhouse to the northwest of the area. The room is only accessible during the asura personal storyline Rakt and Ruin.
- Cornucopia, or Horn of Plenty, is symbol of abundance and nourishment originating from Greek myth.