From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (trait skill list)
- Herald of Sorrow
- Shade, Shroud
- Game link
Shade. Enter the final shroud, gaining a powerful barrier and priming the shroud for a powerful detonation that damages enemies and bolsters allies.
Targets can only be affected by this skill once per activation.
- : 3,224Life Force Cost
- Damage: 798 (3.0)?
- Damage: 598 (2.25)?
- Initial Barrier: 2,188 (1.25)?
- Initial Barrier: 2,028 (1.25)?
- Barrier on Detonation: 842 (2.5)?
- Barrier on Detonation: 650 (2.0)?
- Torment (10s): 1,320 Damage, 1,908 Damage if Foe Is Stationary6
- Torment (5s): 660 Damage, 954 Damage if Foe Is Stationary6
- : 2Boons Converted to Conditions
- Number of Targets: 3
- Duration: 3 ½ seconds
- Radius: 180
— In-game description
- Awaken the Pain — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when entering shroud.
- Signets of Suffering — Gain enhanced versions of your equipped signet passive effects while in shroud. Signets recharge every second you are in shroud.
- Spiteful Spirit — Strike around you when entering shroud.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Furious Demise — Gain fury when entering shroud. Gain additional precision.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Weakening Shroud — Cast Lesser Enfeeble when entering shroud. Critical hits inflict weakness.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Armored Shroud — Gain carapace when entering shroud.
- Shrouded Removal — Lose a condition when you enter shroud and every few seconds while you remain in shroud. Gain carapace when removing conditions from yourself.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Unholy Sanctuary — Regenerate health while in shroud. If your life force is above the threshold, your shroud will activate if you would take a lethal blow.
- Life from Death — Heal and partially revive allies in an area when you exit shroud.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Unholy Martyr — Entering shroud transfers conditions from allies to you. Exiting shroud consumes conditions currently on you and converts them to life force.
- Speed of Shadows — Entering shroud grants swiftness and removes movement-impairing conditions.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Soul Barbs — Entering or exiting shroud increases all damage you deal for a duration.
- Eternal Life — Gain life force every interval up to the threshold when not in shroud. Gain protection when you enter shroud.
- Death Perception — Gain increased critical-strike chance. Gain increased critical-strike damage while in shroud.
- Abrasive Grit — Sand Flare now also grants barrier to nearby allies. Granting an ally a barrier removes conditions afflicting them. This effect only occurs with barrier from scourge skills and traits.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Herald of Sorrow — Desert Shroud becomes Sandstorm Shroud.
- Sand Savant — Summon only one shade at a time. This greater shade has a modified recharge. Influence a larger area with shade skills. A greater shade counts as three shades for related traits.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
- The Scourge may occasionally shout one of these lines when entering Sandstorm Shroud:
- Know pain!
- Mantled in death.
- May the sands take you!
- Torment is my ally!
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|August 17, 2021||
|April 06, 2021||
|March 26, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||