From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Furious Demise - Gain fury when entering shroud. Gain additional precision.
- Weakening Shroud — Cast Lesser Enfeeble when entering shroud. Critical hits inflict weakness.
- Armored Shroud - Gain bonus toughness while in shroud.
- Shrouded Removal - Lose a condition when you enter shroud and every few seconds while you remain in shroud.
- Deadly Strength - Gain power based on your toughness. Power gain doubles while in shroud.
- Beyond the Veil - Whenever you leave shroud, you and your minions gain protection.
- Unholy Sanctuary - Regenerate health while in shroud. If your life force is above the threshold, your shroud will activate if you would take a lethal blow.
- Speed of Shadows — Entering shroud grants swiftness and removes movement-impairing conditions
- Foot in the Grave — Gain stability and break stunsshroud.
- Death Perception — Gain increased critical-strike chance and ferocity while in a shroud.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Herald of Sorrow — Desert Shroud becomes Harbinger Shroud.
- Weapon strength from equipped weapons only affects the tooltip. This skill has its own weapon strength.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 10, 2018||
|March 28, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|November 07, 2017||
|October 17, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: