Find and recruit the Raven Havroun Weibe.
- Find Havroun Weibe in the Doldenvan Passage.
- Kill the dredge guarding the Raven idol.
- Escort Havroun Weibe out of the cave.
- Kill the final wave of dredge attackers.
Click here to edit the reward data
- All professions
- One of three fine chest armor: Ringmail Armor, Scale Hauberk, or Chainmail Armor
- One of three fine chest armor: Rawhide Vest, Marksman's Jerkin, or Studded Leather Vest
- One of three fine chest armor: Linen Garment, Velvet Coat, or Cloth Coat
Travel to the Doldenvan Passage in Wayfarer Foothills where you meet Eir (the cave entrance is just south of Darkriven Waypoint). Enter the cave and continue until you find Havroun Weibe fighting dredge. After slaying the group of dredge, talk to Havroun Weibe and agree to assist him in retrieving the Raven idol. After slaying the last of the dredge guarding the idol, Weibe will agree to help you before leaving for Hoelbrak. You must fight one last group of dredge to finish the story event.
- Kraits (Summoned by Weibe)
Approaching Eir after entering the instance:
- Eir Stegalkin: Quickly now. The Raven havroun is somewhere in these caverns.
Speaking with Eir:
- Eir Stegalkin: Ready, <Character name>? The Raven Havroun Weibe should be in this cave.
What can we expect from Weibe?
- Sharp words and sharper insight. Weibe's a seasoned veteran, and his experience gives him and edge that Svena doesn't have. He'll be an invaluable ally once we enter the Mists.
- Good. Between us and Weibe, the Sons of Svanir won't know what hit them.
- I'm ready. It'll be an honor to fight alongside another havroun.
- Sharp and strong, eh? I like this Weibe already.
- All right. Let's go get him.
- Then let's go find him.
Entering the cave and coming across a dead dredge:
- Eir Stegalkin: Fresh dredge corpses. The Raven havroun must have just come through here.
Speaking with Havroun Weibe:
- Havroun Weibe: Well, well. <Character name>, the Slayer of Issormir, and the mighty Eir Stegalkin. How about giving me a hand? Dredge stole something from the Raven Shrine, and I mean to get it back.
We'll help, but then we need to talk.
- Sure. First we fight, then we talk. Get ready—dredge look funny, but they're no joke.
- I'm ready.
How do you know us?
- I serve Raven, the Spirit of knowledge and foresight. I make it my business to know those who are, might be, or have ever been, important.
I'm flattered, but we need your help. From the look of things, you could use ours, too.
- First things first. This isn't a safe place to chat. Let's sort out the dredge, get my property back, and then we'll talk.
- Let's get started.
- Sorry, you'll have to handle it without us for now.
Speaking with your allies before reaching the idol:
- Eir Stegalkin: Weibe inviting us to join him is a rare opportunity. And it'll help convince him to help us. Let's see where this takes us.
- Sounds good.
- Havroun Weibe: I've got to visit Raven's shrine first, so don't wait for me. Head back to Hoelbrak and I'll meet you there.
- Right. See you there.
After Weibe retrieves the Raven idol:
- Havroun Weibe: Ah, at last! The idol they stole from our shrine, may Raven peck out their dead eyes! Now...what did you want?
- <Character name>: Havroun Svena sent us. There's trouble in the spirit world. Deep, dark trouble.
- Havroun Weibe: Deep and dark are my specialties. But it's rare to see Svena ask for help. Snow leopards love their independence. Why is she so rattled?
- <Character name>: Somehow, the Sons of Svanir have entered the spirit world, and now the Wolf havroun is missing.
- Eir Stegalkin: Havroun Solvi's apprentice is trapped in the Mists. We find the apprentice's spirit; we find Solvi.
- <Character name>: We need a seasoned havroun who can take us to the Mists, fight off Jormag's followers, and rescue Valda with us. Svena recommended you.
- Havroun Weibe: Absolutely. Anything for a fellow havroun, especially if it means harming the Sons of Svanir. I'll meet you in Hoelbrak's Great Lodge after I return this idol.
After the conversation with Weibe:
- Eir Stegalkin: Let's get out of here.
When the dredge captain appears:
- Captain Strazny: Show them our collective might! Act as one!
After defeating Strazny:
- Havroun Weibe: Now this is a victory worth singing about!
- Havroun Weibe cheers for <Character name>
- (Weibe then transforms into a large raven and flies out of the cave)