Disciples of the Dragon
Disciples of the Dragon
Get Information from the Sons of Svanir.
- Meet Eir outside the Son of Svanir camp.
- Defeat the Sons of Svanir.
- Defeat Herjarr.
- Interrogate Herjarr.
Click here to edit the reward data
- All professions
- Bag of Loot (2)
- Heavy Aquabreather, and one of the following: Resilient Shield, Malign Torch, Healing Staff
- Heavy Aquabreather, and one of the following: Malign Sword, Malign Axe, Healing Staff
- Heavy Aquabreather, and one of the following: Resilient Shield, Healing Warhorn, Mighty Greatsword
- Leather Aquabreather, and one of the following: Malign Pistol, Mighty Rifle, Resilient Shield
- Leather Aquabreather, and one of the following: Healing Warhorn, Malign Dagger, Mighty Greatsword
- Leather Aquabreather, and one of the following: Malign Pistol, Mighty Dagger, Healing Short Bow
- Cloth Aquabreather, and one of the following: Healing Focus, Mighty Dagger, Malign Staff
- Cloth Aquabreather, and one of the following: Resilient Focus, Mighty Pistol, Malign Staff
- Cloth Aquabreather, and one of the following: Malign Focus, Healing Dagger, Mighty Staff
As you approach the camp with Eir, the Sons of Svanir will attack. Defeat them and continue into the cave. You will fight more Sons of Svanir and Herjarr. Once they are defeated, you can interrogate Herjarr.
Upon entering the instance (cinematic):
- Eir Stegalkin: The Sons of Svanir are close by. We can try talking to them, but they hate anyone who doesn't serve their dragon...and they utterly despise women.
- <Character name>: Maybe Garm should take the lead.
- Eir Stegalkin: Bad idea. Garm leads with his teeth.
- Son of Svanir: Well, well. Look, brothers! A stranger, a woman, and a mangy dog. It's like the beginning of a bad joke.
- Eir Stegalkin: We're here about jotun worshipping the ice dragon near Grawlenfjord.
- Son of Svanir: Go back to carving stones, Stegalkin. And take your dogs with you.
- <Character name>: Seems you boys didn't understand the lady. I'll say it slower: tell us about the jotun and the dragon.
- Son of Svanir: You should have left when you had the chance. Now you die!
At the beginning of the fight:
- Eir Stegalkin: Looks like we're doing this the hard way. Garm! with me!
- Son of Svanir: Intruders! It's Stegalkin and the Slayer of Issormir! Kill 'em both!
After defeating the first group of enemies:
- Eir Stegalkin: Stay alert. There's another wave coming!
After defeating the second group of enemies:
- Son of Svanir Zealot: Come and get us, Stegalkin! Fight, you washed-up has-been!
- Eir Stegalkin: They're digging in. We need to go on the offensive and take the fight to them.
Upon reaching the back of the cave:
- Son of Svanir Zealot: Curse you! None can desecrate the dragon's shrine and live!
- Eir Stegalkin: Here, you will find your defeat!
- Herjarr: I'll destroy you myself. In Jormag's name, I will kill you all!
After defeating Herjarr:
- Eir Stegalkin: Well done! Now, let's see what their leader knows.
Cinematic with Herjarr:
- <Character name>: Start talking. Tell us how you converted the jotun, or we'll whip you through the streets of Hoelbrak with a lash made of Eir's braids.
- Herjarr: You wouldn't dare! I'd be slaughtered by my own comrades!
- Eir Stegalkin: Then tell us what we want to know.
- Herjarr: All right! We converted the giant-king, Korag. He converted his followers in Osenfold Shear.
- Eir Stegalkin: This Korag sounds ambitious. The jotun haven't had a giant-king for centuries—and the last thing Hoelbrak needs is one that worships Jormag.
- <Character name>: Drag this fool into Hoelbrak and give him to the Wolfborn. I'll head for Osenfold Shear and have a word with Korag the "giant-king."
- Eir Stegalkin: Wolf's shaggy hide, you're a bold one! Be careful. There's glory in fighting impossible odds, but it's hard to brag when you're dead.
- <Character name>: Don't worry, we'll share a drink to victory in the Great Lodge when I return.
After the cinematic:
- Eir Stegalkin: Good hunting, Slayer. Jotun may be bigger, but you're badder.
Interacting with Ice Dragon Shrine:
- Ice Dragon Shrine: The shrine is dedicated to the ice dragon Jormag, and is nearly identical to the one in the jotun cave.
- Break the shrine.
- Spit on the shrine.
- Leave the shrine alone.
Talking to Herjarr again:
- Herjarr: Slayer of Issormir, hah! Korag will break you! Jormag has given him unstoppable might!
I'll tell you what breaks: your little dragon shrine. I know because I broke it. (Brute)/(Barbaric)/(Militant)/(Unpredictable)/(Scoundrel) (if destroyed Ice Dragon Shrine)
- Herjarr: This shrine belongs to the Ice Dragon. I'll crush you before I let you near it. (becomes hostile)
You're lucky Eir needs you walking, fool, or I'd break your legs.
- Go ahead! I'd rather have no legs than be led around by a woman!
- Keep talking and you'll get both. I've got better things to do than listen to you.
Unstoppable for you, maybe. But Korag and your dragon will have to prove it to me.
- Then you will see for yourself! Dragon will rule this land with the Sons of Svanir at his side.
- Under his thumb, you mean. You keep thinking like a slave. I've got a fight to win.
Save your strength for the walk to Hoelbrak. Eir's going to give you quite a tour.
- Shut up! I've got all the strength I need! Hoelbrak is doomed! Jormag will prevail!
- I doubt it. Have a nice trip.
- Are you still talking? Never mind; I don't care.
Talking to Eir Stegalkin:
- Eir Stegalkin: May Wolf's luck be with you when you fight Korag, <Character name>. Once this Svanir chunkhead's fit to stand, I'll kick him through the middle of Hoelbrak. That'll get Whitebear's attention.
- A fine plan. I'll tell you all about Korag's defeat later, over a pint of ale!
- Previous text
- Eir and I tried to talk to the Sons of Svanir, but they insisted on fighting. Afterwards, we forced them to tell us what they're up to: manipulating the jotun leader Korag so he'll force his people to worship the ice dragon Jormag. Eir went to pursue another lead, but I'm going to track down Korag and take him out myself.