From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Krait Damoss are krait melee fighters who dual-wield swords.
- Caledon Forest
- Glencarn Sperrins (10) (During related events only)
- Ventry Bay (10)
- Quetzal Bay (12)
- Sparkfly Fen
- Leeshore Gauntlet (60)
- Splintered Coast (64)
- Chokevine Gorge (65) (During related events only)
- Timberline Falls
- Hunting Banks (59) (During related events only)
- Nonmoa Lake (60)
- Mellaggan's Grotto (60) (During related events only)
- Green Borderlands
- Daemonspell Lake (80)
- Red Borderlands
- Devilheart Lake (80)
- Blue Borderlands
- Demontrance Lake (80)
- Chapter 2: The Teachings of Ventari
- Act With Wisdom
- Chapter 7: Forming the Pact
- Let an innocent die path
- Make another suffer path
- Help the Atzintli and Zopatl tribes battle the krait (10)
- Help the Michotl tribe (11)
- Help Yoal weaken the krait and recover kidnapped hylek (11)
- Help Fisher Leudap support the fishers of Soggorsort (12)
- Assist Lionguard Hester in recovering slaves from Slaver's Deeps (13)
- Help the endangered quaggans (60)
- Protect the quaggans from the krait (60)
- Help Kamma test her experimental weapon (65)
- Help the Order of Whispers instigate a fight between krait and Risen (66)
- Escort Patli back to the Zopatl Grounds (10)
- Defend Chief Eztlitl from the krait (59)
- Revive hylek of Eztlitl Grounds (59)
- Prevent krait from kidnapping Okarinoo quaggans (60)
- Rescue the kidnapped quaggans before they reach Sipedon Deeps (60)
- Defend the supply of energy from krait (65)
- The damoss lunges toward, or around, a target enemy's location.
- Skills (Terrestrial)
- Slash - Melee auto-attack that cleaves and inflicts Bleeding for 5 seconds.
- Slice - Melee attack that cleaves and strikes three times, inflicting Poisoned for 4 seconds on each hit.
- Skills (Aquatic)
- Lunge - The damoss strikes out with a melee auto-attack that cripples for 5 seconds. It then charges toward target foe, attacking again once it collides with an enemy or reaches the end of this charge. The damoss will use this skill even if its target is not in range of the first portion of the attack.
- Slice - Melee attack that cleaves and strikes twice, inflicting Poisoned for 7 seconds on each hit.
- Retreating Swipe - The damoss strikes an enemy with a melee attack and then retreats backwards.
- Stolen skills
- Bone Crack (Terrestrial only)
- Exploding Venom Sack (Terrestrial only)
- Throw Gunk
- Throw Scale
- Skull Fear
|Smooth Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||60|
|Tiny Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||11|
|Frayed Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||60|
|Recipe: Sigil of Serpent Slaying||Recipe sheet||Exotic||1||8-67|
|Small Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||21-23|
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1||67|
|Worn Rag||Salvage item||Basic||1||8-67|
|Shredded Rag||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||8-67|
- One of the two possible underwater transformations from the Endless Fractal Tonic.