Deal increased damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness.
Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Weakness (5s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, 50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Damage Increase: 10%
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- This trait now increases the revenant's damage to weakened foes by 10% and applies weakness for 5 seconds when the revenant disables a foe.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- The chance to apply weakness has been increased to 100%.
| October 18, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused weakness to have increased effectiveness instead of reduced effectiveness.
- Revenant skills that inflict weakness will no longer display a revised condition tool tip.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Dwarven Battle Training has been added to the game.