From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Release the Mists from your aura with a chance to inflict conditions based on your current legend.
- : 50%Chance on Hit
- Damage (22x): 1,782 (4.84)?
- Torment (6s): 132 Damage, 191 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Vulnerability (10s): +1% Incoming Damage, +1% Incoming Condition Damage
- Weakness (2s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Burning (1 ½s): 197 Damage
- Chilled ( ½s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Pulses: 4
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile (20% chance)
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Acolyte of Torment — Torment deals increased damage.
- Abyssal Chill — When you chill a foe, you also inflict torment on them.
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Yearning Empowerment — Damaging conditions you apply last longer.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Targeted Destruction — Deal increased strike damage to targets based on their vulnerability stacks.
- Dance of Death — Applying vulnerability to foes grants stacks of Battle Scars. The healing from Battle Scars is increased while you are below the health threshold.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||