— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 04, 2020
- Increased cooldown from 8 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.
|August 28, 2018
- This skill now inflicts 3 seconds of weakness upon striking a foe.
|November 07, 2017
- Decreased the amount of torment inflicted by this skill from 5 stacks for 10 seconds to 4 stacks for 8 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that was causing inconsistency with moving toward your target.
- Fixed a bug that could cause attacks from multiple revenants using this skill to miss a target.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill now leaps to a target, if there is one.
- Increased the leap distance traveled by 25%.
- Fixed a bug causing this skill to display the incorrect range.
|May 16, 2017
- This skill is no longer able to multistrike targets.
- Torment duration has been increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Torment stacks applied have been increased from 3 to 5.
- This skill will no longer automatically track the revenant's target and will instead fire the skill forward.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Echoing Eruption has been added to the game.