From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Smash the ground in front of you to damage foes. After a delay, allies in the area are healed. Heals for more if an enemy was struck.
— In-game description
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Legendary Centaur skills apply boons in an area.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: