Release a blast of Mists energy that heals allies and knocks enemies back, infusing your foes with dangerous power. Inflict conditions based on your current legend each time a target is struck.
- Damage (2x): 146 (0.4)?
- Healing: 1,428 (0.8)?
- Torment (6s): 264 Damage, 382 Damage if Moving2
- Vulnerability (10s): 3% Incoming Damage, 3% Incoming Condition Damage3
- Weakness (2s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, 50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Burning (1 ½s): 393 Damage2
- Knockback: 400
- Number of Targets: 3
- Radius: 360
— In-game description [?]
- Acolyte of Torment — Torment deals increased damage.
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Yearning Empowerment — Damaging conditions you apply last longer.
- Eye for an Eye — Gain protection when you are disabled. Gain might when you break out of a stun. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Tranquil Balance — While above the health threshold, healing to other allies is increased.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control spawns a healing orb. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can spawn multiple orbs.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Natural Harmony also applies alacrity in an area.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take less damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Selfless Amplification — Gain increased healing to other allies, based on a percentage of healing power.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Targeted Destruction — Deal increased damage to targets based on their vulnerability stacks.
- Dance of Death — Applying vulnerability to foes grants stacks of Battle Scars. The healing from Battle Scars is increased while you are below the health threshold.
- Ashen Demeanor — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||