From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Burst. Strike your target and remove boons. Deal more damage if your target has no boons.
- Damage: 917 (2.5)?
- Damage: 440 (1.2)?
- Damage: 484 (1.32)?
- Damage Increase: 50%
- Damage Increase: 5%
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 450
— In-game description
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury. Fury gives an increased critical chance.
- Sundering Burst — Burst skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict additional vulnerability if the attack is a critical hit. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Burst Precision — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Cull the Weak — Deal strike damage to weakened foes. Burst skills inflict weakness. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Cleansing Ire — Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition when you hit with a burst skill, then remove an additional condition for every bar of adrenaline spent.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Loss Aversion — Removing boons from a foe deals damage and gives you adrenaline.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Enchantment Collapse — Removing a boon from a foe causes all nearby foes to lose additional boons.
- Magebane Tether — Hitting with a burst skill casts Magebane Tether on your target if they are within range.
- This skill is unaffected by Quickness and Dual Wielding.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|November 29, 2022||
|October 18, 2022||
|October 04, 2022||
|September 13, 2022||
|August 23, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|July 07, 2020||
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 28, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: