— In-game description [?]
- The chance to gain protection is triggered by hitting enemies.
- This skill will begin to recharge once the spirit dies or is sacrificed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All ranger spirits have had their chance-on-hit effects increased to 75%.
- The recharge of all nonelite ranger spirits has been reduced to 20 seconds.
| November 26, 2013
- Decreased the hit-point value of the underwater version of this spirit to be consistent with the land version.
- Summoning the spirit will now put its activated skill on a 1-second cooldown; this will fix an issue that caused the skill to begin recharging without firing when activated immediately.
| September 03, 2013
- Storm Spirit, Frost Spirit, Sun Spirit, Stone Spirit, and Spirit of Nature will now begin their recharge when the spirit dies instead of when the spirit is summoned.
- Recharge has been reduced from 60 seconds to 25 seconds.
| August 20, 2013
- Added a radius skill fact.
| July 26, 2013
- Sun, Stone, and Storm Spirit: Fixed a bug that caused downed players to be able to use the spirit effects without gaining the internal cooldown.
| December 14, 2012
- Updated Stone Spirit's skill fact to include the protection proc duration.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Stone Spirit has been added to the game.